As a participant, am I allowed to promote hemp and hemp products?

tomsoc.net – preserve our planet Forums What is tom.organic? What is it for? As a participant, am I allowed to promote hemp and hemp products?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tom Landon
    Keymaster

As a participant, you are not allowed to promote hemp and hemp products (such as other items classified as “drugs”). You are certainly welcome to describe your activities, your life, your goals and your wishes – and also to publish them. Drugs, alcohol, prostitution, violence and Racial hatred can be discussed on our platform, but by no means glorified or even well-received. Be positive, be welcome.

Ihnen als Teilnehmer ist es keinesfalls gestattet, Hanf und Hanfprodukte (so wie andere als “Drogen” klassifizierte Elemente) zu bewerben. Gewiss sind Sie herzlich willkommen, Ihre Aktivitäten, Ihr Leben, Ihre Ziele und Wünsche zu beschreiben, zudem zu publizieren. Drogen, Alkohol, Prostitution, Gewalt und Rassenhass können auf unserer Plattform diskutiert, doch keinesfalls glorifiziert oder gar gut geheißen werden. Seien Sie positiv, seien Sie willkommen.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: As a participant, am I allowed to promote hemp and hemp products?
Your information:

Cart
  • No products in the cart.